DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Commence the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be offered if needed. Also a strain compen sated flow handle can be added towards the circuit to regulate the descent speed with the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our product sales engineer to the diverse pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned ahead of installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level inside the tank immediately after the initial running on the power unit.
6. Oil altering is needed following the original a hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as every single 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a electrical power up power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A stress compensatred movement manage may be extra to circuit to manage the decent speed with the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic elements concerned before installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level within the tank soon after the initial operating in the power unit.
six. Oil transforming is required soon after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards the moment each and every 3000 hours.